Guys, where do I go in NYC to have a VHS converted to a DVD? As a reward, you are permitted to watch me dance in my church talent show in 1997. I am almost completely androgynous, except for all the glitter make-up.
Edit: Thank you so much for the suggestions, everyone! Now Seth, do I rub the VHS on my genitals, or will rubbing it just anywhere work? You know what…better safe than sorry.
Edit to my edit: Oh, rub the VHS ON THE DVD. Lol, I guess this is one of those “read what you want to read” moments.
- professor-sycamor reblogged this from hallekiefer
- khealywu likes this
- totalvideorecall likes this
- kirklarsen said: I ALREADY GAVE YOU AN IDEA
- olivershmoliver said: Just rub the VHS against the DVD really fast in clockwise circles. DO NOT rub them together counterclockwise, or your resulting DVD will be in reverse.
- alanstarzinski likes this
- allieko likes this
- loserbeam likes this
- leilacohanmiccio likes this
- louiswinthorpethe3rd said: Rainbow Video @ 505 Eighth Ave. 25th Floor NYC, New York 10018 Phone: (212) 594-0545
- alack--ofcolor said: Hahaha, umm, I work at Walgreens and I know the photo department takes orders to get videos converted to dvds. I’m sure there’s one somewhere around New York, haha.
- hallekiefer posted this