"At the end of the session, a reporter brought up the changes to “Smash,” which fired its creator, Theresa Rebeck, and hired “Gossip Girl” producer Josh Safran as the new showrunner, and also dumped several actors. When the reporter noted that many people would also like to see Julia’s irritating son Leo disappear, Greenblatt asked, “Do we hate the son?” The crowd in unison shouted, “YES,” and Greenblatt quipped, “Then you’ll never see him again.” He said Safran’s top priority was to focus on “the arcing of the storylines, and the consistency of going in one direction with a character, and continuing in an interesting direction with that arc."
I’ve never seen Smash and I imagine the character truly is awful, but can you imagine being that poor actor and reading this?
I mean…based on his performance, I would be really surprised if he could read.
- agayperson likes this
- fieldnotesfrommycouch likes this
- kwchatter likes this
- leilacohanmiccio likes this
- cellointhebasement reblogged this from rattyburvils
- cellointhebasement likes this
- tomwingfields reblogged this from carpet-houston
- carpet-houston reblogged this from rattyburvils
- rattyburvils reblogged this from ambienne
- halphillips likes this
- deliberatepace likes this
- nicolemarietherese likes this
- ambienne reblogged this from hallekiefer
- popculturebrain likes this
- irish-mexi likes this
- mmemordant likes this
- jonbershad likes this
- alexispereira likes this
- underpaid likes this
- hallekiefer reblogged this from jonbershad
- jonbershad posted this